Canning Tamatoes.

Canning tomatoes is lots of fun to do (that is, if it is not boiling hot outside.)

        First mama boiled them so that the skin would just peel off.
        Then I would cut them so that they would fit in the jar (some of them are really hard to cut.)
        I would get two courts of water and pour them into the caner and its my job to put lids and rings on all
        the jars. We put them in the caner for a long, long time (plus we have to listen to the noisy caner for
        the rest of the day!) I love canning tomatoes.
       

Comments

  1. Thank you for you cheerful help! Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have stayed at my house for another month and helped me can mine!
    Mountain Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canning! how is that fun?! its boiling hot outside and you have to stand over a pot that's steaming up into your face waiting for your lids to heat up! well im glad you enjoy it,

    part of your Aunts crazy family,

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day