Birds

our deck this winter ( or is it last winter ) well anyway the winter that we only went sledding once.

And this is a bird.
This is Papas hand picking up the project I dumped... first I put a glove on a stick with birdseed in it... Papa thought it was a cool idea so he took the stick out and replaced it with his hand he actually got a bird to eat from his hand I felt bad I had dropped it. 


The lego man one my brothers put out there.

pay attention here... this is a b-i-r-d eating a s-e-e-d.
And here is a bla bla bla bla and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.





Comments

  1. Hey Abigail!! The birds are so cute! Love them!! :-) Miss you!!!!!!!!!! Your BWF, Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... Papa took awesome pictures Miss you to LOVE ABIGAIL .-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day