Little Adventures in My Little Llife

 All of my brothers love fishing, I don't like it and I am not good at it at all, so I just spent my time taking pictures and editing them, deleting them because I messed up, getting frustrated because the camera on my iPod isn't very good quality, aaaarrrrgggg you stupid thing...click...click...wow that's a really good picture, this camera is great...soo I never get around to asking papa to get me a better camera app.

                                                                                ~
                                                                           
 This picture and...

 this picture...

 and this picture where all taken at the farmers market, now you know some of what I do when I get bored sitting at my tea stand trying sooo hard and sometimes failing to sit up straight and SMILE.

 Eeeeeeewwwwwww corn growing out of the tassel.
 I love taking pictures of the sky .

Another lake picture.

 
                                                                               ~
                                                                               





These are pictures from my very first babysitting job.
                                     
                                     ~



















Thank you for reading my Blog



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day