Spring is Almost Here!!

 here is a less embarrassing pic of myself with glasses, lol.(wish my finger didn't get in there)
I have been putting off writing for so long, and am really sorry, I have been very busy with school lately...almost done!!...yay...I'm REALLY excited!!!
    Well...I'll fill you in with whats been going on around here.
  1. Mama has been getting her seeds ready for planting(with our help.)
  2.  Nathanial and I have been working really hard at getting our school done,(we are both in the same grade...9th) we are both really eager to put our first year of high school behind us, we tried to start high school last year but that didn't go to well.
  3. uuummmmm...oh yeah...we went to OH Caverns the other day, it was lots of fun,we walked the total of about a mile and went 103 ft underground we saw a really big stalactite called the crystal king, I personally think they should have called it Carrot king...anyway...it did look a lot like a giant carrot...by the way that was my favorite part in the whole thing, we had a lot of fun there...hhhmmmm...what else...oh when we got home we had to write an essay about it:  
Field trip to OH Caverns,
We went today the OH Caverns, but we didn't know we were going till papa pulled in and we read the sign, he surprised us all(even mama).
  After looking around in the gift shop for a while, we finally started on the mile long walk thru the cavern, in total we went 103 ft under the surface, but we were so absorbed in looking at stalactites and stalagmites and a few columns that all took 'millions' of years to form that we hardly paid attention.
   My favorite thing in the cavern was the crystal king, measuring about five ft, it was one big stalactite, what was funny is it resembled a giant white carrot.
   We finished our tour and ran(wore out) up 60 steps to the surface,wow...then we got some 'rock' candy and sadly didn't go home but went over to grandmas to help her clean up for company, we did eventually get home...around 2:00 0'clock.
we had a lot of fun,
thanks papa!!!
well I think that's all I'm going to write today...until next time!!
Abigail Leilani Chipps    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day