Dear Readers

Dear readers, I was wondering what you would like to read about? I am currently having trouble figuring out what to write about. With your help I may be able to post more often, please choose one of the following subjects to help me. Thanks!
  • Music...I play guitar by ear.
  • Photography...one of my recent hobbies.
  • Everyday life...the usual.
  • Books...I love reading.
  • Drawing...something I enjoy doing, but am not very good at.
  • Writing...also not good at, but do enjoy it.
  • School...not my favorite subject.
  • Our family projects...brick oven, garden, etc...etc...
And if you have any other bright ideas, please tell! Thanks again!
~ sincerely Abbey ~
PS. please post answers by commenting below...

Comments

  1. I think you should write about everything! I find all of your posts very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day