Photo Update!!!☺

So yeah, I have been mainly focusing on my story lately and have not made a personal post! Here it is!!!
What's been up!!

  • Got an awesome new D3300 Nikon camera for Christmas!!! Woohoo!!! (Photos at the end of post)
  • I have started guitar lessons and am working hard at improvement.
  • I am part of a band (don't know if I mentioned this yet?) I am lead singer in a band called Branch Water (small group, we have only preformed twice...lol, but we are going to be playing this summer at the Troy Farmers Market!!)
  • I am studying for my permit/temps I'm taking my good ol' time at it too...ugh.
  • Been reading some awesome books lately too: Divergent by Veronica Roth, Maze Runner by James Dashner (don't mind my bad spelling) and hhmmmm...I think that's it besides school books.
  • Movies!!!! Lol, Lord of the Rings is still my ongoing fave movie and Maze Runner comes in second, aaaaand, Divergent comes in last (not a big fan of Tris's attitude, no offence Eden DiCosimo)
  • My life has been busy!!! Made a few new friends! Hannah Grace, Anwen Harris and Eliza Godfrey! All beautiful peeps!!! I met Hannah through a magazine where I advertised for a pen-pal, i met Anwen through the farmers market (formerly the cookie girls daughter...lol 😉) and Eliza does ASL which i am studying is school at the moment so shes gonna help me with that!!!
Sooooo, yeah that pretty much sums it up!!! Photo bomb time!!!!!!!!!


Samuel green eyes


Mama blue eyes.


Timothy dark brown eyes.


Nathanial brown eyes.


Chicks!!!


Zucchini muffins!!


Jeremiah light brown eyes.


Me...blue eyes.


Its a leaf peeps!!!!!

 Peeling paint.
 Coon tracks.
 Macro bark.


 Dried flower.
 New growth.
 Feather.

 Ball of string!
 I've got spurs that jingle jangle jingle.
 Necklace making with handmade beads!

 Barefoot Tootsies!!
 Essential oils.
 Honeybear's paw!!
 Dried rose of Sharon.
 Jonathan's brown eyes


Papa brown eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day