Living a Dream!!

So this year has been so amazing for me! Some things weren't so hot but for the most part life has been good! And I know I'm a little late to be taking about 2015...but hey...I'm a lazy blogger.

I finally have a chance to follow my dream! To become a photographer!! I have a sweet Nikon D3300!! It takes the best photos and I feel so professional!! I have been working on some action shots that have been turning out great (will post them asap!) And I have been taking close ups like crazy!! (I'm obsessed with textures and close up patterns!) Omg!! I have been having so much fun!

I have also made a few new and great friends! Eden DiCosimo aka Moe from the three stooges has been the best! We met through KBR christian girls magazine about three years back! We were panpals and then before u know it we were chatting on Google hangouts, blogging together! (Don't forget to check out her blog: Big sister Bee!!) Emailing and skyping! And an occasional phone call!! Lol. Thanks for being there for me Eden!! If you're reading this!!!
Then there is Katherine!! Who is Eden's friend but we met and share a lot of the same interests!!! She is cool and her nickname is Larry, I am curly Joe....😂😂!! We are the Three Stooges!! Never underestimate the power of stupid ppl in large groups!! (I'm not sayin' ur stupid girls...just awesome)

Aaaaanndddd!!! My permit is a possibility now!! I have read the book and am just waiting for somebody to take me to take the test (annoying moment)
I will be 16 in May and its hard to believe that this summer will be my fourth year on this blog! Reading some of my first posts and laughing! I thank you all for reading and supporting!! Oh well, I always thought it would take forever to grow up (not that I'm grown up...I still act like a twelve year old) but it has gone so fast! So very fast, its almost sad...my childhood is almost gone! I am excited to move on but kinda scared of what lies ahead! Change.

So yeah, that sums up my life this year and i have so much to be greatful for!

  • Wonderful parents and siblings!!
  • Amazing friends!
  • New camera and a chance to follow my dream
  • A happy home!
  • A God that won't leave my side!
  • School (not that grateful bit I know I need it!)
  • My guitar!
  • Guitar lessons!!
  • Paper and pencils to sketch and draw!
  • A small source of income (babysitting and farmers market)
So yeah!! I love my life and I hope you do too!! 

Thanks for reading!! 
Love Abs❤❤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day