My dream room

















 This is my dresser
and this is a closer picture of the handle. Mama strung buttons on wire to put on it for handles. It looks nice.


I use this mannequin to hold the closet doors shut and to model next Sundays outfit.   
Papa made this table for me when I was little, it has been through a lot of tent making ( in the house)and jumping off of.
Here is a side view of what it looks like
Papa made this canopy for me as a surprise one day while I was on a walk with Mama.
Pepaw and Memaw made this chair for me.



















This is a cozy picture of my room......z z z z z z z z.

Comments

  1. Abigail, your room does indeed look cozy. Very nice job with not only your room but with your blog. See you soon Love you! Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bedroom! You're fortunate to have it for your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe,love your room its you for sure looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abigail! Your room looks awesome!love the dress, the sweater goes great:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey can we move the stuffed animals over and let me take a nap on that super cozy looking extra bed? I love your pictures of your room!
    Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  6. my room does not look like that any more...don't expect any detail you wouldn't want to know.
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day