Early Spring ?

A couple posts ago I said I wasn't going to write about the weather until spring I take it all back. 
It's probably going to be in the 70's before winter is over, ha ha. 
  I could be taking pictures of wild flowers in February. No it's probably going to be winter until June or July or August, I bet that the seasons are switching ( winter in the summer and summer in the winter ).
It's weird because it's from 30 to 50* outside during the week and snowing on the weekends. 
this is to confusing by !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I actually love it! Weird,huh? I love Winter and I love Summer. But in Summer I wish it was Winter, because i'm sooo hot! But... when it's winter i'm sooo cold that I wish is was Summer! So this mixture of both is AWESOME!!!!
    Your (BWF) Sophia
    P.S Funny we're starting to have flower buds in our front yard garden!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day