Summing up My Summer Fun

I enjoyed my summer a lot, from working in the garden (although i have to say put mama through it every time we had to) to having fun with friends.
 But summer comes with its problems, but i wont ruin your reading by listing them : P .

summers good times consist of nice long walks and much laughter, and many other things of course, but these are the things i have enjoyed:
A walk with my cousin Zoe :-)) :-P (we went on several others).

 a visit to the lake near our house for a picnic with grandparents. 

time with friends at the harvest party (sort of like Halloween).
~

  just a random picture.


Thank y'all for readin my blog.
Abigail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day