Random

 it is Spring and I love this season despite having to help with the garden!
we have new little baby goats that go by the names, Lamby and Peep (short for Bo-Peep) Lamby is a boy and is mostly white, Peep is a girl and fawn colored, they are really adorable and frisky.
      Anyway, my cousin James has turned 16, and the following pics are from his b-day party...and I also sound like a horrible cousin but I forgot to get a picture of him...sorry James!!...

 this isn't a very good picture, but it was funny watching it, we had the party at a picnic shelter and while we were eating this raccoon kept coming up and eating the food off the ground : D
 
 Some little friends.


thanks for reading my blog!!!

Abbey

Comments

  1. Wow, awesome pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just saw that your favorite book is the giver quartet I love that series to ! its so exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day