My Guitar


I love playing my guitar, it's my hobby.
I also like singing along...
  • The Love of God (probably one of my faves)
  • I'd Rather Have Jesus
  • Wonderful Words of Life
  • Little Moses
  • What A Friend We Have in Jesus 
Here are some more pics...


I am hoping to get lessons this year, everything I know either mama taught me or I taught myself.
I also enjoy playing folk songs, such as:
  • Barbara Allen 
  • John Riley
  • Little Moses
  • uuuummmm, I know more they just aren't coming to me.
But sometimes I like just mixing chords together to make my own tune...
  • Calling My Children Home
That's another song I like to play.


Barefoot Tootsies!!


Reflection on the back wood of my guitar


 Yeah...that's kinda it...if I remember more I'll update!!! meanwhile, I'm stuck on my story right now soooo hang in there for more!!

Thanks for Reading!!
Sincerely Abigail!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day