Trick Pics And a Happy Birthday to Mama (Mosquito Creek Farm)

 Mama turned 44 today!!!! I love mama a lot, she is one of my best friends. Whenever I need her she is always there. She will probably object to my posting this...sorry Mama...
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA (MOSQUITO CREEK FARM), LOVE U!!!"
 And Mama wanted me to post about our trick pics...her goes...prepare to be amazed!!


Um yum, bread...sourdough too!!!

 Illusions:


Here is our first illusion. Comment and guess or ask how these two Trick Pics were taken! 



 We had another one but I couldn't find it...sorry...

Today's short post is now closing...
Sincerely Abigail ((:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

Lots,and Lots, of DISHES !!!!!!!!