Fun, Friends, and Food!!


Me and my pals...Sophia Grace Wilson an Mariah Cornett, ...we had a blast taking pictures!


They were goofing off...sigh...


This one is really pretty (partly due to the fact that I was taking the picture...lol...jk...)


It was lots of fun catching them when they were unaware that I was taking a photo...for instance...


...This one...


...And this one...all when they weren't watching!!!  


Yes they kept cracking up...genuine smiles are the most beautiful!! 


Sophia wanted a piggyback ride!!!


Mariah took this picture of Sophia and I.




Mariah!!!


Sophia!!! The lighting was perfect!!!


And yes...at the end of this tale, we skip off into the sunset!! Sophia took this picture for Mariah and I...we had a lot of fun!!!

Because it was after all a PIZZA PARTY/BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!

Thanks For Readin'
Abigail Leilani Chipps

PS. Please tell me what you all think of my blog!! Thank you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day