Photo Time!!

Due to the fact that we have been missing our camera cord, my photo updating has been delayed....well here's all you missed!!


Yes, it's been a while...this picture was from waaaaay back in February! 


Frozen fog! It was so beautiful...wish I could capture the true beauty of standing there and seeing it.


Here is a closer photo of the frozen fog.


Everything looks so wind-swept and bare...makes me glad it's spring XD.





Green is a good color (no offense to the people who love white) I don't know how I lived through the winter, all this green popping up is just so BEAUTIFUL!! 


   When I was shopping with Grandma the other day I found this huge jug of bubbles! I knew the boys would love it. It ended up perfect, one of mamas friends came over, and her daughter is just Timothy age, they all blew bubbles and had a good time...After they were done I came outside and took a few shots of some bubbles...it was challenging.


More bubbles!

 
To all the people who have heard of Tree Change Dolls...I am working on opening an Etsy shop....I 'm soo excited! I will be calling it Beautiful Girlhood!!! These are some of my dolls I've taken the faces off already.



Thanks for reading!!!!! 
Love Abigail! XD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day