I Just Did That!

 DISCLAIMER! Please note that the feelings and opinions expressed in this post are not aimed at any individual...I am simply expressing my desire to remove myself from a situation that no longer suits my inclinations.



 Hey! I just did a thing...I quit the job that has slowly become a point of disinterest and frustration (due to restlessness) in my heart! I am a free woman! And endless hours sitting at a desk and dealing with unruly children are quite happily numbered! Not a super long post, but an optimistic one at least, and I feel a burden has been lifted.
  The Opportunity to "move on" as I like to put it, presented itself just a couple hours ago when I was quite innocently searching "how to give two weeks notice" on the work computer...I just realized that that probably wasn't the smartest place to search that...but in the end its all good.
  I had just closed the tab, and was trying to calculate how to accidentally bump into my boss at some point in the near future when the door signaled the entry of a patron. My head shot up and I almost choked. This was no patron coming through the door, making a beeline for my desk...it was my BOSS, the library director...and she was coming with the intent to deliver the weekly holds for my branch of the library.
  I was about to chicken out and not speak with her...but the opportunity was staring me in the face and I would be a fool not to take it. So I came clean and told her that I wanted to give her my two weeks notice...and then realized that in two weeks it will be Christmas, and it wouldn't be fair to make her try and find somebody to fill in for me during the holidays...so end of December I will be entering a new chapter in my life...and 2020 is already looking up!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Party Costume (yes...ikikik...im super late)

Cutest little tree frog ever !!!!!

things for young ladies to do on a cold winter day